Eight Random Things
I’ve been tagged by Jenn. So before I start working in the house and playing(supervising the kids I am doing this.
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- I absolutely hate spiders, sharks, crocodiles (and everything that is similar), snakes and worms – people keep telling me that they are necessary but still I am able to think: No, they are not.
- I definitly spend too much money on buying yarn, books, magazines and things to wear except for shoes.
- I used to be the boss of a beauty spa but nobody would guess this now when looking at me. I myself can’t believe it any longer, it is too long ago.
- I also spend too much time on the computer.
- Knitting is not only recreation and hobby – the main reason for knitting is having more clothes in my wardrobe.
- Speaking of wardrobe: I tend to throw things away – sometimes far too easy. There are some things gone I wish I still had. But I don’t learn from this.
- I feel slightly uncomfortable thinking about getting older – I cannot believe that my next birthday is the 40 …
- I love England! Wish I could go there for couple of weeks: travelling from castle to castle, staying in B&B’s, eating tons of scones and Thai food, talking to nice people, knitting wherever I sit, buying English books and admiring everything I see.